Benjamin H. Lowentritt, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Certified by the American Board of Urology
Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
Dr. Lowentritt has authored numerous articles and chapters on subjects including robotic surgery, erectile dysfunction, pediatric urology, female urology and the urological management of patients after renal transplantation.
- Director, Minimally Invasive Surgery and Robotics, Chesapeake Urology Associates
- Harvard College, A.B., History of Science, Magna Cum Laude
- Baylor College of Medicine, M.D.
- University of Maryland Medical System General Surgery Residency
- University of Maryland Medical System Urology Residency
- Tulane University Medical Center Fellowship in robotic, laparoscopic, and advanced endoscopic urology
He has a general urology practice with a focus on minimally invasive techniques to treat urological conditions. His expertise includes robotic, laparoscopic, and endoscopic management of renal, bladder, and prostate cancer, as well as minimally invasive options for benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), kidney stones, pelvic organ prolapse, and ureteropelvic junction obstruction. Dr. Lowentritt has been at the forefront of robotic urology procedures and was the first surgeon in Maryland to perform robot assisted surgery for bladder cancer.
Dr. Lowentritt serves on the Board of Directors for the Baltimore City Medical Society.
Greater Baltimore Medical Center (GBMC)
Physicians Pavilion North
6535 N. Charles Street, Suite 625
Baltimore, MD 21204