Chesapeake Urology Focuses on what's most important...you.
Men have unique urologic health needs. That's why Chesapeake Urology's team of urologists, fellowship-trained physicians, healthcare professionals and support staff understand that every man is an individual. Our goal is to provide the most personalized care for every patient, providing optimal outcomes and a sense of well being for men who turn to us for care.
Chesapeake Urology Associates is the largest urology practice in Maryland and the Mid-Atlantic region, providing a comprehensive array of urologic services to patients. In fact, men come to Chesapeake Urology from Maryland and all over the United States to receive the most advanced treatment from our team of world class urologists.
We're close to home and close to work
Chesapeake Urology's 63 physicians, 12 physician assistants and three patient navigators work throughout our 21 medical offices and 14 AAAHC-certified ambulatory surgery centers in Baltimore, Harford, Howard, Carroll, Montgomery, Prince George’s, Charles and Anne Arundel counties, and in Baltimore City.
Why Turn to Chesapeake Urology for the Most Advanced Men's Urologic Care?
When it comes to delivering superior urologic care for men, Chesapeake Urology treats thousands of men each year. More men turn to us for urologic care not only because of our clinical excellence but also because our team of urologists, specialists and staff understand what's important to you- great care, open communication, access to the most advanced diagnostics and treatments, and positive outcomes.
Want a few more reasons to choose Chesapeake Urology?
- Chesapeake Urology has more experienced urologists than any other urology group or practice in the region.
- We have 23 fellowship trained doctors in a wide variety of urologic specialities for the most advanced diagnosis and treatment of male urologic conditions.
- Many of our urologists are "super specialists" - delivering highly focused, expert care for your specific urologic condition.
- We are dedicated to clinical innovation and advanced technology - Our experienced, board-certified urologists use advanced treatments to manage all types of urological conditions such as the da Vinci™ Robotic Surgical System, laparoscopic and minimally invasive surgical procedures.
- In addition to our fellowship-trained physicians and "super specialists," Chesapeake Urology's team also includes radiation oncologists, a urologic pathologist, male infertility and sexual health specialists, stone disease specialists, a reconstructive urologist, urologic oncologists, physician assistants, patient navigators, nurse practitioners, physical therapists, and many others.
- Chesapeake urology has a robust clinical trials program spearheaded by renowned clinical investigators, offering patients with breakthrough therapies even before they are publically available.
- Chesapeake Urology's dedicated prostate cancer program has served countless men in their fight against this dsease with success...and compassion.
What Makes Our Doctors Stand Out?
- We have 11 Chiefs of Urology at local and regional Maryland hospitals.
- We have 23 fellowship-trained, highly specialized physicians to provide targeted care for optimal outcomes.
- Many of our doctors have been named Top Doctors by their own peers in Baltimore magazine's annual survey.
- Our doctors are trained in the latest state-of-the-art therapies and minimally invasive surgical procedures including robotic surgery.
An Integrated Approach to Your Care
At Chesapeake Urology, our number one priority is YOU. We've created an integrated approach to urologic care, providing our patients with access to super specialists, a comprehensive support team of healthcare professionals, innovative diagnostic tools, highly advanced treatments and therapies and access to the latest clinical trials. Our patients have the benefit of a large network of urology specialists and referrals to fellowship trained doctors within our group provides patients with an unparalleled continuum of care.
Support Network Adds to Integrated Care
When you turn to Chesapeake Urology for your care, you receive a team approach to care - urologists, nurses, physician assistants, patient navigators, technicians, and a recovery coach - to ensure that no stone has been left unturned and all of a patient's individual needs have been met. It's this team approach to care that sets us apart and provides patients with the personal care they expect, and deserve.
Dedication to the Community and Our Team
There's a reason why Chesapeake Urology is repeatedly named a Best Place to Work by Baltimore magazine. Chesapeake Urology was also recently named one of the top 100 places to work in healthcare nationally by Modern Healthcare magazine. Our staff of 475 will attest that Chesapeake Urology is a great place to be, both as a professional and as a patient.
In addition, Chesapeake Urology's staff and physicians are committed to giving back to our community through special events such as the ZERO Prostate Cancer Challenge which raises funds for valuable research and services to end prostate cancer. Our dedicated physicians continually go out into underserved communities through the Greater Baltimore region to provide free prostate cancer screenings to men at risk. Chesapeake Urology offers scholarships to students in healthcare and the Chesapeake Urology Scholar/American Urology Association Foundation provides research grants for prostate cancer research.
Chesapeake Urology "Firsts"
When it comes to superior urologic care, more men choose Chesapeake Urology Associates. Contact Us today to schedule your appointment.