An Image You Can Count On.
As part of the state-of-the-art care at Chesapeake Urology, our offices are equipped with sophisticated imaging modalities to provide our patients with efficient and timely results.
We offer abdominal and pelvic ultrasound scans which are advanced imaging tests that use soundwaves to create images of internal organs such as the abdomen, kidney, bladder and prostate. Ultrasound provides our physicians with speedy diagnostic tools to support the patient treatment plan. Most results are available the same day the ultrasound test is performed.
All imaging is done by specially-trained sonographers in our convenient outpatient settings. The quality of your care and your comfort is our goal.
Ultrasound Modalities in Multiple, Convenient Locations
Chesapeake Urology patients can choose a location convenient to work or home for an ultrasound imaging study, including:
- Bel Air
- Franklin Square/White Marsh
- Glen Burnie
- Good Samaritian Professional Building
- Havre de Grace
- Maple Lawn/Fulton/Midtown Medical Building
- Owings Mills/McDonogh Crossroads
- Pine Heights Medical Center at St. Agnes Hospital
- Towson (Ruxton Professional Center, GBMC campus, St. Joseph Medical Center O/Dea Building)
- Union Memorial Hospital
- Westminster/Phyllis L. Green Professional Center
Depending on what type of imaging your Chesapeake Urology physician determines you need, your imaging may be done at our office at the time of your appointment or may be scheduled at your convenience at one of our other locations. We will do our best to accommodate your schedule and make your imaging experience a comfortable one.